She
She leaves the house around 7:55-7:58 am.
Carpools with a friend, asian.
Ha...
Her hair is black, eyes auburn.
I can honestly say I love her smile.
She has two sisters, one brother and lives with both her parents.
Ha ha ha...
I wrote her a love poem once but I threw it away.
She eats at the same place for lunch every day.
Weekends she spends with other family members.
At night I watch her sleep.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha...
Breathe deep. Exercise is not for the weak.
Black on black on black.
She is lovely, she knows it too.
I can hear her watch ticking.
She doesn't see me.
She doesn't.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
Carpools with a friend, asian.
Ha...
Her hair is black, eyes auburn.
I can honestly say I love her smile.
She has two sisters, one brother and lives with both her parents.
Ha ha ha...
I wrote her a love poem once but I threw it away.
She eats at the same place for lunch every day.
Weekends she spends with other family members.
At night I watch her sleep.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha...
Breathe deep. Exercise is not for the weak.
Black on black on black.
She is lovely, she knows it too.
I can hear her watch ticking.
She doesn't see me.
She doesn't.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

5 Comments:
i, umm, good stuff.
hey, i think it's awesome. any poetry that'll make people think you're crazy is good in my eyes.
Wow, you sounds like a stalker.
I got the inspiration from The Chalkboard Manifesto.
In particular, this one: http://sketch.psycho-ward.org/lovepoem.jpg
Lol, who guessed it? You should of tried to put the picture with the poem. But now it does make a bit more sense.
Post a Comment
<< Home