C
She opened me up when she gave my miserable mind a reason to believe she liked me.
Since then I have been bleeding a constant wound.
I cannot fix it, no matter how hard I try.
I know her love can never be mine.
I know no one will ever be able to love me.
But I continue to bleed and suffer for them.
Sometimes the blood drips onto a page, and I like to believe they know it was for them.
Since then I have been bleeding a constant wound.
I cannot fix it, no matter how hard I try.
I know her love can never be mine.
I know no one will ever be able to love me.
But I continue to bleed and suffer for them.
Sometimes the blood drips onto a page, and I like to believe they know it was for them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home