Forward
I'm moving forward.
Into the night.
There are others around me, somewhere.
But they have their own things to do.
The wind blows about me.
Howling in my ear.
Singing me the song of the night.
Forward, I keep moving.
Although it's dark and no goal is in sight.
The ground is loose and dust flies easily.
And the howling wind whispers something in it's song.
But I can't hear the words; only the music.
There are restless murmurs from the others, somewhere.
But the wind leaves what they're saying as only murmurs.
I stop hearing the wind, and feel dirt around me.
I wasn't moving forward.
I was going in circles.
And buried myself alive.
Into the night.
There are others around me, somewhere.
But they have their own things to do.
The wind blows about me.
Howling in my ear.
Singing me the song of the night.
Forward, I keep moving.
Although it's dark and no goal is in sight.
The ground is loose and dust flies easily.
And the howling wind whispers something in it's song.
But I can't hear the words; only the music.
There are restless murmurs from the others, somewhere.
But the wind leaves what they're saying as only murmurs.
I stop hearing the wind, and feel dirt around me.
I wasn't moving forward.
I was going in circles.
And buried myself alive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home