shower
Sitting in the
shower
Feeling my hair
drenched to my head
and the water flowing
all over me.
The tears run
alongside
the water
Happily camoflauged.
I feel the
pain
flith
guilt
Everything
be washed away.
But, like a dream,
When I realize
what it is
the sensation goes
away
And the water is
all I feel.
And I must go
back to the
dry world
The real world.
Where
I can
drown
another day.
shower
Feeling my hair
drenched to my head
and the water flowing
all over me.
The tears run
alongside
the water
Happily camoflauged.
I feel the
pain
flith
guilt
Everything
be washed away.
But, like a dream,
When I realize
what it is
the sensation goes
away
And the water is
all I feel.
And I must go
back to the
dry world
The real world.
Where
I can
drown
another day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home