again.
I was shoved aside (again).
They wanted what was behind me.
Although there was nothing there.
So I just layed on the ground (again).
And hoped no one would see me.
But I could feel them looking.
Someone picked me up (again).
Like a discarded penny on a sidewalk.
With only their motives in mind.
I was used (again).
As a means to an end.
To be thrown away.
I was shoved aside (again).
Because my value had been spent.
It was someone news turn.
(again) It always happens again.
They wanted what was behind me.
Although there was nothing there.
So I just layed on the ground (again).
And hoped no one would see me.
But I could feel them looking.
Someone picked me up (again).
Like a discarded penny on a sidewalk.
With only their motives in mind.
I was used (again).
As a means to an end.
To be thrown away.
I was shoved aside (again).
Because my value had been spent.
It was someone news turn.
(again) It always happens again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home