Ennui
Life is not short enough to hold a grudge
But long enough to despair.
hours roll over and wait for life to step over them and pass them by
There is nothing else to do anyway.
3 hots and a cot or a gutter to rot.
Self-fulfilling prophecies of inactivity, unaccomplishment.
Failure and mediocrity.
Rolling the dice over and over again. How many 7's could I get? If only I was in Vegas.
I'd lose, and blame it on the die.
And start right back over.
Feed. Sleep. Repeat.
01010011.
Stop and go.
One hand washes the other.
Over and over, like a whirlpool.
You'll eventually get to the same place again,
but closer to the vacuum source and with less of a view.
But long enough to despair.
hours roll over and wait for life to step over them and pass them by
There is nothing else to do anyway.
3 hots and a cot or a gutter to rot.
Self-fulfilling prophecies of inactivity, unaccomplishment.
Failure and mediocrity.
Rolling the dice over and over again. How many 7's could I get? If only I was in Vegas.
I'd lose, and blame it on the die.
And start right back over.
Feed. Sleep. Repeat.
01010011.
Stop and go.
One hand washes the other.
Over and over, like a whirlpool.
You'll eventually get to the same place again,
but closer to the vacuum source and with less of a view.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home