GP
Dried coke itches my nose
Hydroplaning in a boat speeding past semis
and dreary outposts in the landscape
A black cloud swallows the whole sky
100's of lights pass by
Unmoving
I roll the window down at 80 to add to the rush.
Fighting for the control of the car
Rain drags me all over the highway
Nothing exists pasts 100 feet
The cars beside me are empty vessels
Driving off into oblivion.
Not I.
I am to be far removed
A whole new city.
Fuck a prostitute
Gamble, rob, pillage.
Leave everything in the city behind me
Get so far away I even forget myself
But I have to remember to wipe my nose sometime soon.
Hydroplaning in a boat speeding past semis
and dreary outposts in the landscape
A black cloud swallows the whole sky
100's of lights pass by
Unmoving
I roll the window down at 80 to add to the rush.
Fighting for the control of the car
Rain drags me all over the highway
Nothing exists pasts 100 feet
The cars beside me are empty vessels
Driving off into oblivion.
Not I.
I am to be far removed
A whole new city.
Fuck a prostitute
Gamble, rob, pillage.
Leave everything in the city behind me
Get so far away I even forget myself
But I have to remember to wipe my nose sometime soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home