Tuesday, July 24, 2007

V.V.

She had the nerve, once, to tell me I wouldn't understand.

I felt as if she had spit in my face.

I wouldn't understand?!

No.

I might not know firsthand, or be affected the same way
But to say "I wouldn't understand"?

Why, how could I not?

How could any living, breathing human being "not understand"?

If it exists it can be understood.
If it happened, it could be understood.
What I don't understand is...

-But then it hit me.

She was the one who doesn't understand.
Who can't unwrap her own little life and expose it to the real world.
She thinks because she endured hardships she's trong
Because she sleeps around she's desirable
Because she knows a lot of people she's likeable
Because of all of the above she's special.

I wanted to tell her how much she has wasted,
but she wouldn't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home